Monday, September 12, 2011

A good day at work? What?

I actually had a good day at work yesterday. It balances out the previous day, that's for damn sure. It's much easier to work with someone who doesn't constantly pressure me about shit. I know what I need to do, and even though we were pretty busy, I found time to do it without getting stressed and freaking out. I won't blame all my issues on someone else (although it's easy to do), but it's easier to work with someone who is more laid back and patient. The chill mood passes on to others and it makes a work environment more bearable, if not enjoyable.

In the odd shit column, that rusty cart tried to escape again. It has a mind of its own, I swear. One minute I see it in the middle of the parking lot and I make a note to go get it in a second. The next thing I know it's blocking the driveway at least 50 feet away. The way the lot is, the unevenness should roll it toward the store, not away from it. I can only logically conclude it was either trying to escape its perpetual retail hell or trying to end it all in the five lane street. Not on my shift, cart. Not on my shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment